Sunday, October 9, 2011

Iago, If That Thou Be'st A Devil, I Cannot Kill Thee

The devils among us
the heroes among us
who is destined to win this fight?
the struggle is endless
the pain is upon us
who's to say victory means life?

The devils will bleed
but not die
the heroes will die
they can't survive
Evil
haunts this earth
Truth
lies under the dirt
If darkness is the way to stay ahead
then consider me all but dead

A thin line between evil and good
so where do I fall?
the devil's own or a slave to a God?
I never really cared at all
Still
I walk the frontline
the difference is
I will accept my time
life is plagued with pain
can death be the same?

Can we choose to take a side
or is it fate that makes us divide?

No comments:

Post a Comment